Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Carnival Party


 Carnival  Party

 This party is one of my favorites, I loved everything about planning it and really enjoyed the party.
 We rented a bounce house from our local rental store
 I also got a cotton candy machine from the same store and it was super easy and a huge hit!
                          I put together duck matching, bean bag toss and sack races.     
 
 The duck pond  pale was purchased from lowes for around 13.97 and the ducks were purchased from the dollar tree
 The sack race bags were purchased from party city and the finish line was two steaks and party streamer
 For the bean bag toss I used a 4 x 3 piece of wafferboard,  I attached two 3 foot 2x4 to the back with hinges to create the stand. I then used a jig saw to cut out three wholes and then added paint.
 The cake I used white and yellow marshmallows to create a popcorn look.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment